25430 162 PL S.E.
Covington, Wa. 9804
M.Ed. Physics Major, Learning Theory Minor
(National Science Foundation Grant Winner)
B.A. Math Major, Education Minor
90 credits from various universities on aspects of positive motivation
task analysis, goal setting and group management
Over 115 hours of training on "Total Quality Learning"
(based on Dr. Deming's work)
80 hours of Principles of Technology
University of Washington
Seattle Pacific University
Western Wash. University
Central Wash. University
1 .Washington state presentations began in 1994
2. First book written and introduced
nationally in 1999
3. National, state, and on-site presentations
4. Book sales and magazine articles from '99 to present
5. Second book introduced in Hawaii, September ‘04
6. Third book "Get Your Life Back" 2006
1. Seattle Pacific University adjunct professor, wrote
2. Science Coordinator for Lake Washington School
3. University of Washington, National Science Foundation
4. University of Washington instructor for graduate credit.
5. Development leader for the Applied Technology
school-within-a-school at Kent-Meridian
Elementary - 13 years
Secondary - 19 years
College - undergraduate level teacher at University of Washington
Graduate level teacher - Univ. of Wash. (National Science Foundation)
Adjunct professor - Central Washington Univ.